Monday, December 24, 2012

So I just sit right here...

To the people I love... There are lots of you...

Megs: you found me and I love you. I can't imagine what the last two months of my life would have been like without you. I don't have words to be thankful enough for your comedy, your love, your undeniable spirit. Thank you for Christmas.

Mom and Dad: your Christmas is inside of me. I will smell wifesaver and find a huge Toblerone and although we are not together, I miss you no more or less than any other time of year because each day is amazing and hard without you no matter what. Don't worry about me, you raised a strong, powerful, loving, independent and fun daughter who makes friends with ease and finds joy in everything.

Matt: a sibling is impossible to replace. We experienced our childhood and youth together and that is everything. You may be on the other side of the world, but that makes me nothing but proud. I can brag about my big little brother who is out conquering that side of the world and left this side to me. Be joyful when you speak of me.

Brian: our paths crossed at a difficult time in my life. You were that guy who told me to suck it up when I needed it and crawled under my bed when I didn't. You told me my soul was beautiful and I believed you. You are my neighbour for real now, but were always my neighbour in my soul. You don't even know how important to me you truly are. Thank you.

Dipak: the three amigos needed a third. You were the stabilizer. Whenever a plane flies over my head I think of you, as I have flown with a lot of people and your soul is the one that I believe truly belongs in the sky. You are my wings. It's cheesy, but I don't care because its true. You inspire me.

To Lisa bear: your soul found its little sister in me. I am saddened that we didn't have enough time together, but I am happy for what I got.

To Michelle: stop telling people you aren't enough. You are more than you will ever know and I can't make you see how important you are to so many if us. Shine, shine bright, shine forever.

Andrea: I am proud to count you among my friends. You are the woman I think all women should be. You are a fierce friend and a force to be reckoned with.

Will: good men are rare, and men who know the words to all my eclectic music tastes are even more rare. Our chance meeting wasn't chance at all, you are exactly the ridiculous fun that my life needed. The look on your face when you opened your present yesterday is one I will keep with me when I need to remember "why can't people just be nice to eachother all year, not just at Christmas"

Laurie: my life forever changed with the words "I have a spare room" and the path I took from that day was far better than I ever could have imagined possible.

Chris: your spirit is my spirit... We match and that is so fun. Not often can I be a ridiculous goofball and know that there is someone on my team being just as goofy. Cheers to finding eachother.

Geoff: you are more than my old boss, you are the boss I want to be. You gave me the freedom to be me... Which can be hard once you saw the crazy ridiculous tangents I could take. You gave me just enough rope to hang myself with, and you will never know important to me that was.

Mike and Candace: you found eachother. My hope in my life is that I find the man that looks at me the way that you look at eachother. You are joy and passion and love and fight all in a power couple that will never be replaced in my life. I can't wait to run across the room towards you like a slow mo movie to hug you until we both can't breathe.

Jon: you don't even know how you manipulated my path. I can't express my appreciation. I love you friend.

Brad: my bestie. My best bestie. Life is better with you in it. Life is changed because of you. I cannot imagine what my past three years would have been without you. I cannot watch Glee, Dexter, or New Normal without wanting to turn to you, even when you aren't physically there. Be well. Good things.

Sheena: time in can be everything; we have marathon time, which counts exponentially. I am on your island, now our time really begins.

More to come. My list of people I love is never ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home