Monday, December 03, 2012

Wise words

Wise words from a friend; when things are good, journal the hell out of them so you can remember the feeling when they aren't... So here are a few things that made me happy today:

 -Being there when two people are in the happy beginnings of something special. Feeling their excitement for falling in love is almost like falling myself. Beautiful.
-This goal from a friend crystallizes what love is to him: "She got that super cute adorable shy smile... my goal is to make her smile like that as often as possible"
-Music. Songs that make me dance in the kitchen and sing while sitting at traffic lights.
-When a friend refused to acquire my calendar until my absolute last day of work. "I'm not ready for that yet, it will have to wait until Friday." Thanks man, I love you too.
-A work friend sending a "Come to Brittanys 'Don't let the door hit your @$$ on the way out' party" invitation.
-Certifying two amazing women in fitness streams. So different and so perfect in their own ways.
-Realizing I hadn't looked at my phone for 5 hours because I was busy and happy. Not trying to be, just being.
-Green Sweaters
-Space heaters
-going away plants
-a text from my mom. I miss her, I love her, she is proud of me.
-Friends willing to drop everything and help me move. onto an island. requiring two ferry travels. without even a hint of pause in their voices.
-helping a family work towards financial independence. And knowing that i am already on that path.
-being scared as hell and beyond excited at the same time, and letting possibility and promise win over fear and doubt.

Wise words friend, wise words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home