Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Greener Grass

So I feel obligated to write a list of things that are awesome about being single while I still find them awesome. Single people want to be with someone, couples miss the single life, bottom line is you can be happy or miserable either way. Singles, be happy for;

-Your own closet. Seriously, my clothes are so happy that they don't have to be all up in eachothers grills. Shoes too.

-Being loud in the morning. Being a 5 or 6am type, here are some things I do loudly that you paired up people cannot; magic bullet blender, rock music, doors, showers, singing, chair pulling out, drawers and cupboards in the kitchen without concern, and various dance moves. I tend to bump into things when I dance.

-Things stay clean. Ever clean something and come home to it messed up? Not I said the cat!!

-The bed... it is so big. I can sleep sideways if I want. Diagonally. No one steals the covers, and no one complains that I steal the covers.

-Groceries. So cheap. AND if I make enough leftovers to last a week of lunches, they actually last a week of lunches.

-I can watch any ridiculously girly rom com and no one complains. AND I can watch whatever football game I want. Muh hahahaha.

-I don't have to check in with anyone. I need to be home often enough that my cat can get in and out and eat, but other than that my time is my own to spend.

-Temperature. Girls are colder, and I can keep my house as toasty as I want without a "Why is it always so hot, aren't you hot, I'm hot" speech.

Enjoy the upside to every situation, you just have to know what to look for.

1 Comments:

At 17:57, Anonymous Tara said...

tv!!!! I can watch whatever I want, and get to hold my own damn remote!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home