Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Eye Surgery

So if I can come up with another $2000 that would be too grand (hehehe puns, all I got from Ryan was "that's bad")

March 2 will see me in a little room getting zapped for about 10 minutes to correct my vision to maybe better than 20 20. Right then. Yikes.

Apparently I have thick enough corneas (I wonder where else in my life I am going to use that information) and that is what you need for LASIK. ZYOPTIX LASIK to be exact. right then.

no other news except that getting your eyes dilated is a very weird experience and that freezing drops sting but you don't feel the large jiffy marker like object with an eraser like end poking in your eye, so they're worth it. odd to say the least.

1 Comments:

At 16:39, Blogger ksparents said...

Good luck with your surgery, hope all goes well. I've been enjoying your blog. Keep it up!
Val and Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home