Wednesday, January 11, 2006

YEAH SNOW



Woke up to a fantastic carpet of snow and it was still coming down as Judy and Kyle and I walked to the train at about 7:30. Haven't quite decided whether I enjoy the early morning get a lot done thing or if it will be short lived and soon enough I will be grumbling about it. Although I have noticed the whole not a ton of people on the train thing is nice, and they do come every five minuted that early...


These are a couple of the many pics from the Roughies/Bombers game that we went to on Labour Day that hadn't made it off of the digital camera until I got this new 'puter. Top, me and R, nice hair eh? Bottom, C, who I believe is currently in HAWAII (ahh to be a flight attendant) and I had the spirit... good times had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home