Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So there I was...

The weekend was pretty good. Watched Two for the Money (I'd give it 3, maybe 3.5 stars) and Lord of War (more like 4 stars) over the last couple days. Went shopping on Monday, and for someone who doesn't like being a girlie I fully enjoyed myself. My favourite addition to the closet is a shirt that says "On the eighth day God made beer so that the Canadians wouldn't take over the world." Love it. And a new belt, which unfortunately doesn't have my name on the back of it. I do have a brand new John Deere shirt though, I think Bender sees the farm girl in me as he picked it out.
Oh, and go to Tristan and Isolde. Went Monday night and it was great. Kinda a love story with lots of chaos. Think Romeo and Juliette meets, well, Kingdom of Heaven or King Arthur. Liked it oodles.
Had the fantastic relaxation and stretching class today... apparently I have normal to better than normal flexibility in all the joints we tested. Odd.
Bender has decided that I should run in the (Get this) Worldwide Airlines Road Race. I think it's in some crazy European city this fall... so Once I'm signed up I will have no choice but to train like a mad woman!
More excitement... I am going to Lasik on Monday the 30th for the preliminary testing...YIKES I'M SCARED!!
What else... oh Mom, thanks for the gift cards to Starbucks, it was the best white hot chocolate I've ever had!
CIAO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home