Monday, January 09, 2006

School

So here I am at the University of Calgary with about 2 years left for a Kinesiology degree, and two years after that for teaching in Alberta. Silly Alberta, I think it's only one year in BC.
I'm outside of a huge theatre that will contain my human physiology class in about 10 minutes... I'm guessing about 500 people give or take a half a brain.
I have to thank my parents for the laptop they gave me for Chirstmas/Birthday, as they will probably only see me use it for blogging and loading MP3 players, and will just have to trust me that I am using it for studying too. Won't be a problem, as it's about a 20 minute minimum wait for a computer in our library and now I can just plug 'er in and go.
Well I should go try to get a decent seat, front 20 ish rows... you think I'm joking but it's sadly true. Off I go to learn all about blood! YUM! BEFORE LUNCH!!

1 Comments:

At 20:19, Blogger Kyla said...

totaly hear yeah on the school apathy! You will do fine!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home