Saturday, July 22, 2006

8am on a day off...

So usually I would be sleeping in on my day off, but due to an odd chain of events I couldn't sleep anymore. About 8pm last night Ryan headed to the mess but as I wasn't feeling well I asked him to set the alarm for 9 and I would come then. Apparently the alarm wasn't all the way set, cause I woke up at 330 am when he came home. Sleeping till 7am was the best that I could do, so a long chat at breakfast later, here I am in the lounge while everyone else is still sleeping last night off.

80's night tonight and I have a gong show planned. Tons of prizes for all sorts of things. Bill W and Mike G will be DJing for us, I have a twister tournament sorted, and by the calibre of costumes I've been hearing about, tonight may lend itself to some great pics. Pizza delivered at about 11, let the gong show ensue!

Flying has been pretty good. We got weathered yesterday, but we are right at the line for how many flights we need, so we are still doing well. The afternoon also afforded us a few more episodes of Scrubs, which we have managed to get the cadets addicted to already. AWESOME.

Saw Carmen Thursday. She was in WPG so we went out for dinner and chatting. Super glad she can come to the pig roast on the fifth (and karaokee on the 4th!)

Things are pretty chill here, my students are doing well in the glider on at groundschool, so I don't have to deal with anything too major as of yet.

Hope everyone out in the rest of the world is doing well, I'll try to write tommorrow with pics and stories.

LOVE YOU! -B

1 Comments:

At 15:41, Blogger Kyla said...

Time for a new entry...come on, what have you been doing all summer, working or something?! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home