Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nothing and Everything

Well.

Drove to BC on last thursday night. Chris G called me at5 pm with drama, so our discussion and problem solvings were better suited to a road trip. We went for breakfast in Kamloops on Friday morning with the Olds Squadron. I love those guys.

Gliding was cancelled due to WET, so I spent the weekend doing the family/easter thing. Spent Sat night at Ryans parents in Bowden, then drove up to Fort Sask. to see my parents new house. Wrote a final on Monday, then drove to Canmore for the night. Carted Matt and his stuff around, he is moving out to my parents place for the summer, then went for dinner with Robyn. She is on her way to France to live with her boyfriend for about 3 months.

After sushi we went to the Rose and Crown. Drove home, had a good sleep, then had some food with Kyla at Harvest. She is off to BC this weekend FOREVER so it was a little weird to say goodbye. It wasn't really sad, we both know its not forever. Plus i'll be living with her bro as of june 1 so she can't escape me...

so here i am on wednesday, cleaning my house and running errands, getting ready for the staff "meeting" (party) i'm having here tonight. should be about 15 of us talking about video store drama and playing mario party 7 on game cube.

so i need a 2.5 GPA to get into an education degree in a couple years. sweet.

hope everyone is well, i wouldn't know because no one but my mom (love you!) ever leaves comments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home