Tuesday, May 23, 2006

MMM KIWIS

So I wrote this all out once and lost it when my stupid computer did stupid things. STUPID.

Here we go again.

About a week ago Ryan said to me "what would you think of living in New Zealand for a bit." Half asleep and not really thinking I said "sure that could be fun"

Wednesday Ryan had an almost but not totally confirmed job.

Thursday I had an almost but not totally confirmed job.

Turns out a soaring club out there will probably be our home from October to March of this year. I will still apply for the U of C, but they may just keep my deposit if these jobs are confirmed in July. I will be at camp, so there could be a big celebration party around then.

Out at Boe Pies yesterday I have also decided that as we miss eachothers birthdays all year, the RGS staff should have a large "THE birthday party" at camp with goody bags and balloons and cake and a pinata and pin the tail on the donkay and all those other things we loved about partied when we were wee. Could be a gong show, could be super fantastic. Apparently there are about 9 new instructors this year, so the IC party should be fun too. Throw in 80's night and I hope another Pirates of the Carribean night and you can't go wrong. How bad is it that I plan these things before camp even starts? GEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home