Thursday, June 15, 2006

Countdown...



So it is now about 1030 pm on thrusday night, and i need to be at the airport at about 8 for a 930 flight... and i have kinda started packing.
scanning pics from last summer, playing with my cat, and generally procrastinating.
been saying goodbye to a lot of things here in town, my job and co-workers, my house and roomate and cat, my backyard wchich i will miss, and my parents.
this is a pre-emptive strike against a problem that i kinda forsee... i may not have internet for a few days, so
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
I also have to throw in Ryans Dad and sister birthday wishes, as our families seem to have liked this week in June.

My medical today went alright... I think James's mom was my nurse and didn't know it, and the doctor was cool. First time a doctor gave me his card and told me to find him for my next medical or if I have questions about eye surgery. Very cool. I am to email him my address in Gimli so I can get a new medical mailed out there. STUPID EYES.
What else.
I have been talked out of bring my printer/scanner/copier, and instead will settle for wandering over to the hangar all the time. The speakers come though, they are integral to my sanity.
Well I should be packing, and I'm sure there is some stuff that doesn't need to come to Manitoba and can get cleaned out of my car... that is a big rock all on its own... that car has been lived out of and you can tell!

2 Comments:

At 23:24, Blogger Kyle said...

I'll miss you!

 
At 07:48, Blogger Kyla said...

Drive and fly safely! Love you tons and talk to you soon - hopefully Gav and George survive without you...and your cooking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home