Monday, May 01, 2006

Flames in six...

So my brothers cat George, the siamese, is a GONG SHOW. His vertical is very impressive I must say. He's got new toys and a new house...

Talked to Kyle today... miss him like super crazy. He is doing well, torn with decisions and choices as usual. I'm almost kinda enjoying mediocrity, it's easier.

School is done for the year, so now I am working at Rogers monday to friday and gliding on weekends until camp starts. June 17 we'll drive out to Gimli again. CAN'T WAIT TO DO CAMP WITH NAT NAT!!

We're thinking of doing a big bar-b-q as a celebration that school is done... I have a text book I bought for 120 bucks and sold for 11. should have just burned it, I would have gotten more pleasure out of it!

So work this week and Cinqo de Mayo (?) at my parents in Fort Sask on friday... mmm marguritas...

3 Comments:

At 00:17, Blogger Kyle said...

There's nothing mediocre about you, B :-)

 
At 19:22, Blogger Kyla said...

double Kyle's comment and wait till June for the book burning - I have Spanish and Latin that I want to see go up in flames!

Love and miss you!!!!

 
At 21:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope everythings going good with you, hope i get to see you this summer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home