Saturday, February 07, 2009

Short Runs and Emergency First Aid

13.8 km in 1:30:20 on the 2nd, 4.31 miles in 44:19 on the 4th, 2.21 miles in 25:04 today.

I need to find a conversion chart or something because this mix and match mile/km thing is driving me batty!

I am trusting my training schedule and doing a slow, short run once a week even though I feel like everyone in the gym is wondernig when I am actually going to start running and working hard when I do them. I barely break a sweat, and that feels weird to me.

I should be barley able to see and have a saoking towel when I am done if I do it right!!

I had emergency first aid training this morning and as usual hope that I never had to use it... very good course though and I am CPR-C recertified for another year. This is a requirement for the BCRPA fitness certifications as well, so two birds, one stone.

I noticed while applying for the CSTC that my mil ID and my 404 military drivers license have expired... oops... so I will hopefully be doing some of those in the spring to get them GTG for the summer.

Writing the groundschool stuff is great so far, and navigating all over the internet to bring together pertinent and meaningful information is a challenge! So much crap on the internet!!!

So cross training tomorrow and a long run again on Monday... I may need to invest in a cooler shirt... the temperature kind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home