Friday, December 07, 2007

Angels... and photos

Kyle seems to keep up with his, and I plan on making an early new years resolution to do the same....

Finals for this semester are almost done, thank the cookie monster.

I''ve got an ethics final, a nutrition final, and a final essay for epistemology next week, already finished are sport psychology and womens studies. Fairly cool course load, next semester qwill be cooler with coaching being the highlight.

I am working at the VRRI rec centre, a money raiser for the VRRI (vocational research and rehbilitation institute that gets people with disabilities back into society, it's awesome) and loving it. I coach 2-3 year olds (balance day, rolling day, coming soon, THROWING DAY and KICKING DAY!), 4-5 year olds in little athletes, a session of a new sport every week, and tiny tikes hockey, 3-4 year olds who wan to be kipper.

The most interesting part of my day is interacting with these kids. I learn new things everyday, and I see the best and worst in society in 45 minutes stints with 4 year olds. IT'S GREAT. I maay be picking up more shifts and getting a couple new job descriptions as I get more involved in this great program, great rec centre, and great place of community.

Bought a camera today... the pentax K10D... it is so beautiful. Ryan pitched for a present, so I have been informed that we will be wrapping it back up on the 23rd. I guess I can handle that. It will be from my parents too, as i get 'quarter century birthday' money too.

Check out my website,
www.boundlessphotography.net
to see my photos and my business.

I will have more photos up on the photo area of
www.worldweb.com
as well, as their New Zealand section needs my help!
All I need is photoshop to alter some of the sizings etc and they will be out there.

If anyone knows of a coffee shop that needs some decorating, let me know, I want to get out in the Calgary scene.

Matt and his girlfriend Saskia are home for the holidays (if he gets his passport...) and he will be DJing and spinning his music at a few places. I will post the dates and info when I get it all, Canmore Banff and Calgary seem to be the general venues.

Wishing you a quiet mind in a haywire world

-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home